Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Photography

Such a broad field. I love photography with a passion. It's what I have always loved to do, and now as I am older, I am learning so much more. I can't even begin to tell you, it's been so overwhelming. All the information, the classes, the knowledge. It seems so endless. It is everywhere. So many tips, tricks, styles.

Most people think it's point, click, done. So not the case. I am guilty. I can't believe how naive I was. This is going to mark my journey. Track my work. I am beginning again, this time with a reality check, and also more confidence. I am redesigning everything. I am improving, daily. I will never stop learning, stop doing.

I hope you enjoy my crazy antics as I a grow even more so since I started my journey officially May of 2013. I have come a long way, and feel I still have a ways to go before I consider myself good. I know I will never be perfect, but I will never stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment